This blog is affliated with the ISCAS – International Society for Computer Aided Surgery.
The International Society for Computer Aided Surgery is a non-profit association.
Our mission is to encourage all scientific and clinical advancement of computer-aided surgery and related medical interventions throughout the world.
- Pierre Jannin, Rennes University, France
- Marta Kersten-Oertel, Concordia University, Canada
- Jinyoung Kim, Surgical Information Sciences, MN, USA
- Amber Simpson, Vanderbilt University, TN, USA
- Germain Forestier, University of Haute-Alsace, France
- Pascal Fallavollita, University of Ottawa, Canada
- Reuben Shamir, Surgical Information Sciences, MN, USA
- Yossi Ben Harush