by Pierre Jannin
I am pleased to welcome you for the next CARS conference in Rennes (France) from June 18-21, 2019. For its 33rd conference, CARS will be hosted at the brand new Rennes Conference Center. As usual CARS conference will include several exciting scientific sessions from ISCAS, IPCAI, AI-CAD, CMI, CARS, CAR and more.
In addition, this year, we will have several new events such as:
- A clinical day focused on AI in Clinical Practice on Wednesday
- Two prestigious Invited speakers covering AI in Radiology and in medical image processing during the opening ceremony on Wednesday
- Tutorials on Deep Learning, AR/VR, Open Source in CAI on Tuesday
- Additional co located scientific events: Surgetica conference and Surgical Data Science Workshop (special registration)
- Large exhibition space with international stakeholders as well as SME
- Presence of European Venture Capital companies
- Social events every day, tours and local insights (with additional registration: a tour at St Malo and Mt St Michel on Saturday)
Capital of Brittany, the history of the city of Rennes goes back more than 2,000 years, at a time when it was a small Gallic village named Condate. Regularly cited as “the most liveable city in France”, you will find historical and romantic ambiance, exquisite local and french cuisine and affordable charming hotels. Please allow you one day off to visit the pirate city of Saint Malo and the most touristic place in France after Paris: the Mont Saint Michel. Please book your accommodation as early as possible at www.cars2019.org since there will be the Women Soccer World Cup in Rennes during this period.
For more information, please go at http://www.cars2019.org
Looking forward seeing you there,
With my best regards,
CARS 2019 President