The next ISCAS conference will occur in the heart of the amazing city of Berlin this year. We have prepared for you a set of exciting events, both scientific and networking, and highlight some of these below.
- The ISCAS conference will officially start on Thursday, June 2018 21st at 2 pm and end on Saturday, June 23rd at 6 pm with about 52 lectures and 34 posters on Robotics, Navigation, Neurosurgery, VR, AR, ENT, Orthopedics, Image processing, Machine learning, …
- « ISCAS/CAD Special Session on Deep Learning »: On Thursday, June 2018 21st at 8:30 am, we will organize for the first time a joint session with Computer Aided Diagnosis (CAD) on Deep learning. It will include invited talks and selected papers.
- The 2018 « ISCAS Surgical Workshop » is dedicated to Cardiac Surgery and includes exciting lectures from invited speakers mainly surgeons (Saturday morning).
- Do not miss the « ISCAS boat cruise event » on Friday evening. We will cruise on Berlin’s river with dinner and drinks included. Please register in advance as space is limited.
- We encourage you to participate in the Young Investigator Networking Social Event on Thursday (end of the day). It is a great opportunity to meet colleagues in a relaxed atmosphere. Drinks will be served.
- You are also invited to the ISCAS General Assembly on Friday at 12 am where awards will be given.
We look forward to seeing you in Berlin!